Research Publication Process
SAMANM Group of Research Publications follows a transparent and systematic procedure of publication.
- Authors can submit their research work through email on this contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Editors will respond to author email and will acknowledge the receipt of email within 72 hours.
- The paper will then send for review process to the prestigious editorial members and at least 2 reviewers will rigorously review the paper and will take almost a month in review process.
- Review email will be send to authors within a month of receiving paper along with the copy of review report from two known reviewers, copy of reviewed paper and copy of plagiarism report (optional).
- Authors will be requested to make recommended changes (if any) in the reviewed paper and send it back to the editors within 4 day span.
- Finally the paper will be send for final acceptance and if the paper get accepted then acceptance letter will be send to the authors.
- Authors are then requested to make payment of only USD150$ which includes all charges as online publication, print publication, shipment charges and other processing charges.
- As soon as the payment will be made successfully and payment receipt will be send to the editor, author will be requested to send the final consent for publication of their paper.
- Online publication of paper will appear only within 2 weeks period.
- Printed copies will be send to authors after the completion of issue and will be send on corresponding authors mailing address on semiannual basis.
* Please note there are no submission charges and authors can download as many copies of their online paper as much as they want to. Articles are completely accessible to all the academic audience without paying any fee or charges to download or view the online article in PDF format.
- Important Note
Please note that submitted manuscript must be purely first hand as it must neither be published already nor it must be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Authors are requested to follow following layout for their manuscript;
- Cover letter
Author(s) must submit cover letter in MS word format comprising of;
- Paper title,
- Author(s) list including names (main author followed by co-author(s) if any), designations, affiliations, concerned departments, universities and country names, along with email address,
- Corresponding author’s contact information,
Author(s) must send JPG or PDF format of well adjusted charts, figures or tables.
Manuscript must contain the following;
Abstract in paragraph form comprising of 200 to 250 words must clearly state purpose of research, design/methodology, findings, practical implications, contribution/originality of work, keyword and paper type.
Note: Do not give headings within the abstract.
About 4 to 6 keywords are recommended in the manuscript.
This portion must clearly state background of study, significance and uniqueness of work, scope of study, the broader problem area or research question under study and conclusion.
- Literature Review
This portion must include references of various previous studies that must meet quality standard and that must not be quoted similarly to avoid copying of eminent material. Avoid copy-pasting already published material as society follows strict plagiarism policy.
This portion must include the type of research that has been conducted whether qualitative or quantitative.
- Findings / discussion
This portion must include the original findings of the work with clearly stating results and comprehensively discussing these results in light of previous researches.
- Recommendations and suggestion
This portion includes and suggestions or recommendations that author(s) can provide to support their work generality and application. As this is not mandatory portion author(s) can exclude this part if not consider it as necessary.
This portion includes stating the utility of study and its consistency with previous studies.
Author(s) must follow the APA style of referencing.
Paper format is as follows;
- Font style should be Times New Roman.
- Font Size for main heading is 16-Bold
- Font size for Authors’ Name is 12-Bold
- Just mention author names below title and mention affiliations as foot note at the end of first page.
- Font size for text should be 10-Normal
- Page margins must adjusted to Normal; Top 1, Bottom 1, Left 1.5 and Right 1.5.
- Line spacing must be single, 0 before and after.
- Leave a line after every paragraph.
- Make the text in abstract and keywords in Italic
- All the figures, tables must be in JPEG (picture format) adjusted within page indents as mentioned, otherwise the paper will be resend to author for correction and this will cause unnecessary delay in publication.
As per the policy of our Journal only 15 to 18 percent plagiarism is acceptable, more similarity content will lead your paper to rejection.
Online Publication fee is only USD 55$. Online plus printed publication charges per accepted paper equals only $150 USD. This fee includes all charges as processing fee, printing charges,shipment charges. Please note there is no submission fee for this journal. Moreover, online version of published paper is easily downloadable and accessible for everyone. No charges are to be paid to access paper online.
Special Announcement for All Authors
SAMANM Group of Research Publications undergoes tight and rigorous peer review process after publication of every issue, journal’s editor in chief and other board members will select the best paper out of all published papers. Author of the best paper will be granted a best paper awarding certificate plus the best paper title for every issue of concerned journal will be shown on the home page of the society.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Authors are requested to send payments only after they receive acceptance letters for submitted manuscripts. Authors are strictly prohibited to send any advance payments before receiving acceptance letters. SAMANM Group of Research Publications will not be liable for such advance payments and will not accept any advance payments.
Dear authors it is humbly requested to you that SGRP is an open platform for all authors related to any region or country of world. We strongly recommend concerned authors of papers or manuscripts to make submissions on their own without involving any intermediate or agent or middleman. Our website is only responsible for the services that are mentioned on our website only. It is highly mandatory for corresponding authors that they must be writer of submitted papers and have written consent of all authors to send paper and publish accepted manuscripts in SGRP. SGRP will only oblige such papers whose correspondence will be done by authors not any middleman, agent or intermediary person, organization, or conference.